subota, 29. rujna 2007.

Bill Cosby Quotes

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.

My father confused me. From the ages of one to seven, I thought my name was Jesus Christ!

Human beings are the only creatures on earth that allow their children to come back home.

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

Like everyone else who makes the mistake of getting older, I begin each day with coffee and obituaries.

Human beings are the only creatures on earth that allow their children to come back home.

Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap on-a-rope.

A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice.

When you become senile, you won't know it.

Nema komentara: